Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Back to Vajta

Calvary Chapel Bible College, Europe

Last Friday I returned to Vajta, Hungary to begin a one-year internship at the Bible College that I graduated from. Spent the week finishing at work, packing and saying goodbyes. Summer was busy with lots of work and fun with friends and at church. It was so wonderful to be home again--almost hard to return to Hungary!


This week is a time of adjustment and preparing for the semester to come. Students return next week... Lots of
administration work to do and getting ready for all that will happen these next few months! We have been pretty busy with lots to learn as we train in our areas.

The past weekend several of us enjoyed visiting the festival here, in Vajta. It was a great way to return to this sweet village.

Praying for the outreach in a couple of months. There is a lot of
preparation that goes into that as well. Pretty sure I will be leading a group to the city of Bradford, England which is where I went during my first semester here. Lots of ministry opportunities there! Great memories and more to look forward to.

Can't wait to see all that God does this next semester...


No comments: